Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Please help with this

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Bustersmommy 
#1 ·
So I bought Buster a harness today since he is still to young for the prong and chokes himself with his regular collar when out on walks.I have never used a harness so I dont know if I bought the right one or not.I asked the sales guy to help me fit him for a harness and that was it.His harness: it slips over his head,one strap goes across his chest and then buckles underneath his chest.Is this the one I want.I thought that some came were the front paws went in certain spots of the harness.Does anyone know or understand what I am talking about............LOL I know it is on right but I just dont know if I like the one strap going across his chest.I am assuming that when I pull on it it's pulling from the chest back???????I really dont know..................

#4 ·
I have this kind of harness for my dogs. I like to use it when we go to the beach or on long walks. The figure eight harnesses that the dogs step in to are not so good because they can get out of them. The one I have is pretty hard to get out of if it is fitted properly. It's not really appropriate for training but I like to use it when we're just out and about.

#7 ·
maryserratos said:
hummmmm....Thats weird. I can't imagine that it is comfortable for Buster. I would take it back and get one like what Chico.Heidi has. Those are the ones I always used.

Yea, I am going to be heading out soon to petco in hopes they have what I am looking for.
I bought this harness yesterday at a pet store around the corner and lost the receipt and tags on it so it looks like it gets put it in the cabinet with all the other collars and leashes I dont like or use :roll:
I would have taken a picture Mary but once the picture is taken I am lost as to how I get it up on here which is why I always have my sister post the pictures for me :oops: I haven't gotten that far yet with this computer...........lol
Thanks for the help and hopefully I find something better then what he has now.

#9 ·
maryserratos said:
Whoa...1447 posts and you can't post a pic???? LOL

It's really easy actually... If you need help just ask someone on here. We will all help you out!!
Yea, I think I fried those brain cells a while back :wink: ....................LMAO
I really do need to learn how to do it.I have the digital camera but what comes next I haven't a clue.
When I am ready I will PM you and you can help my a$$ out Mary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.