Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people friend of mine asked me to post this up,

Hes worried about his 11 month old staff !!
Thing is she wakes up every morning with alot of sleep pussing around the eye, They can both be very blood shot also, through out the day its not just a monring thing.He says there can be a grey kinda skin "Flap" covereing the pupil form inside the eye, Has anyone ever seen or heard of this. Cheers for any info in advance..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I's sorry I don't have any advice. i just wanted to say my Staffie is the same she has alot of puss around her eyes and they tend to get blood shot when she is tired. I'm sorry I cant be any help but it will be interesting to see what other people think. Good luck xx

·
Registered
594 Posts
The skin you are referring to is the third eyelid. I think you need to have your friend take him/her into the vet's office and have it checked out. It could be a eye infection.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
The skin you are referring to is the third eyelid. I think you need to have your friend take him/her into the vet's office and have it checked out. It could be a eye infection.
Agree, take to the vet.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Eyes

It does sound like Conjuctivious I would have a vet check it out. Just to be sure if it is it is easy to treat they will give you either drops or an ontiment to put in the eyes to clear it up. But I would definately have it checked if it is that gone untreated can cause blindness

1 - 5 of 5 Posts