Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, go (and drink beer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, the petrolia show is this weekend and i can't decide if izzy and me should go or not. what do you guys think?

just sos you know petrolia is about 2 hours drive away -negative BUT

janet and joe lobb LOVE the AB's which means possibility for good placement (maybe even best in show??)

oh what to do what to do???

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
HMMMM,

I don't have to work on saturday, maybe I could meet you there?

Isn't Petrolia more than 2 hours for ya? Heck its over an hour for me.

Where are you thinking of staying for the night if you come down?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, that sounds good, come hook up for the day! i am just goin for the saturday if i go (trainin on sunday). we can kick back and gab

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Ya, if I go it would only be the saturday I think.

I know we are training on sunday as well, but I don't know what time yet.

If you are interested, you could come back down to my place after the show on saturday and spend the night, then hit my club on the way back home sunday?? Suck it up (just had to say that since you always say it to me- you know what I am referring to), I am sure Izzy would benefit by hitting a new training field, and I am sure Frabo would love to see how her ob is coming along.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao, your a hoot! no, i wanna hit my field sunday so as much as i would like to see the new place it will have to be later in the fall . :tongue: as for the "suckin it up" well i could say sumthin but i will be nice, lmao. wud be nice to see TRACY tho :laughing5:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Well I was going to go and give some competition with D and introduce the organization to RB's, Petrolia isn't far from me at all, but it looks like I'll still be down in the States this weekend. Good luck to all who go!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Evan, you still haven't picked up that puppy yet?

I figured by now you would have been there and back.

How are you getting there?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I figured so too.
I was held up with work over the weekend and then for some reason car rentals were all booked up here earlier this week!

I'm renting a car this afternoon from Enterprise and leaving first thing in the morning. I'm also visiting a car lot to work out the finance of a used vehicle so I won't run into issues like this again about transportation.

I emailed Chello about training this aft, it's a lot earlier (2pm) but I'm going to call him if I can't make it. Will be here for sunday's meet tho

·
Registered
790 Posts
dammmmmmm

We drive 16 hours minimum to get to a show. YOu complain about 2 hours???? I drive 2 hours to training!

Come on. YOu guys in the EAST are spoiled rotten. :lol:

And come on..........take some more trophies home. Especially the ones with the american flag on it. hahahaha. Go CANADA!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: dammmmmmm

PeterC said:
We drive 16 hours minimum to get to a show. YOu complain about 2 hours???? I drive 2 hours to training!

Come on. YOu guys in the EAST are spoiled rotten. :lol:

And come on..........take some more trophies home. Especially the ones with the american flag on it. hahahaha. Go CANADA!
lmao, least you guys got ringsport out there!
i won't tell you i drive a whole 15 minutes, 4 time a week, to the training field :lol:
no american flags this weekend tho :angry2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts