Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sleepy Leo boy...

Bob, thinking for a second he could eat Leo's head.......believe it or not.....Bob was Wrong! lol

Leo and Bob chillin the back yard....Bob is sneaking up on Leo (he's real sneaky isn't he lol) waiting to make a run for it when Leo says the chase is on..

Leo has to check the perimeter out before laying down to chill..

And now.....It's Darth Leo...

And.....Piper Yoda..

Piper's Yoda costume was just too big so we're gonna give it to my BIL for his big ole red pittie and go get Piper another one when we go get Bob his giraffe costume! lol Hey, I gotta have some sort of fun! The kids too old to dress her up funny and the new baby won't be here until April! So....the dogs are free game until then! Ok....still after that too!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Those are so cute! Where did you get a costume to fit your big boy? I had a nice pimp costume for Atticus, but the hat wouldn't fit his big ol' melon.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I was surprised this fit him at all...it was just a large from Target. Couldn't believe Piper's Yoda costume was too big! But, it'll fit Goose and he'll be adorable!
Leo's head isn't all that big though, but the hat is a little big for him too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
OMG!! I love your photos!! Those costumes are a riot!!! Your dogs look so cute and I love the sleeping Leo photos. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, Piper was Not Happy At All!!! But Leo just strutted his little butt around like he was So Proud! Guess he was feeling the force! LOL!

·
Registered
655 Posts
HA!!! I love the expression on the other dog's face as he sniffs the costume!!! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.