Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my neighbor is out of town and she told me I can use her pool. So my DH and 2 little ones went swimming. I went to check up on them and brought Moose. Well he was happy until my husband made him go into the pool. Here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy.
Here my daughter is shotting Moose with a squirt gun

Someone is coming!

Aw dad don't make me do it.

Hum water feels good

Moose got out of the pool and was VERY wild. My DH was playing with him, Try to Catch Me!

Out of the pool and very happy now.

Hereis a random shot of Moose with his cat brother Jupiter sleeping together (and no they where not spooning LOL)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....poor Moose doesn't like to swim? Too bad, such a nice pool. Looks like the rest of the family had fun anyway. Love the pic of Moose and his li'l "brother". What a sweet heart he is. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the way Moose smiles at you when
he is looking at you to have his picture taken.
:D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
AWWW, poor Moose! He reminds me so much of Chico in that shot of him in the bushes. That is exactly what Chico does if you try to pull him in the pool. He will let me hose him down if it gets too hot though and that helps.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moose loves the hose but not the pool. Funny how they like one but not the other considering they both are water. I guess it is because one is on land and the other isn't and looks scarey to get in. Funny dogs.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Moose doesn't like to swim?!? :eek: LOL, he looked very unhappy in that pool. Abby doesn't like the water either, I literally have carry all 70 pounds of her in the bathtub.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Awwww. I love Moose, he is so cute! Sadie doesn't like to swim either- but we keep trying to get her in the pool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts