Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she "fanged" herself at training this morning #-o now she has marred that "perfect pigment" :laughing6: :laughing6:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
is that a bugger in her nose :?: lol poor thing give her a wet sloppy kiss cathy you know you want to :lol: :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,658 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
is that a bugger in her nose :?: lol poor thing give her a wet sloppy kiss cathy you know you want to :lol: :wink:
Looks like a bugger to me! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinkin maybe i should get her a ring of some sort to put thru it :laughing4:
and it's snot snot, it is snot reflection!
:laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
attitude said:
i was thinkin maybe i should get her a ring of some sort to put thru it :laughing4:
and it's snot snot, it is snot reflection!
:laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8:
ya ok iam going with BUGGER :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALPHAMALE said:
attitude said:
i was thinkin maybe i should get her a ring of some sort to put thru it :laughing4:
and it's snot snot, it is snot reflection!
:laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8:
ya ok iam going with BUGGER :lol: :lol:
no, that wud be a BOOOOOGER , tho she can be a bugger that is usually when she is awake :toothy3:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top