Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed over the past couple of days that every so often I would have some water on my floor, not puddles but fairly small "drops". Well last night Chloe got off the couch and I noticed a few drops from where she was laying. It's not enough for me to tell if it is urine or water, but I'm pretty sure it's urine. Could this indicate a UTI? We have a doggy door so I can't tell if she has been going frequently or not, most of the time it looks like she's just going out to play. Do you think I should go ahead and take her to the vet or wait it out. This is my first female dog so I'm unsure about some of the symptoms, my second thought was maybe discharge?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
When Kate had a UTI she went pee on a ten min walk at least 7 times and she was definitly straining then when we got back home she went outside more.

if you truely think it is one.... like suggested above, just try to get a sample and take it in, no since in making an appointment and paying the appointment fee when you can do the same thing yourself

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Come to think of it I have also heard that in mostly pure breed dogs,females,spayed, that they can have some "leakage" but from my understanding it is only when they get older 8 years or so but yours is only a pup so I dont see that being the case.I would definitely take over a urine sample to have it checked just in case it is a UTI and you dont want to wait cause they can become serious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts