Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

POST YA DOG IN CLOTHING PICS HERE

1K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  RoccosMommy 
#1 ·
please post a pic of your dog wearing an item of clothing as i would like to make a doggy fashion video with all your beautiful dogs thanks
here is mine

See less See more
#8 ·
OrsonDogge said:
Duece looks like britney spears with that pudgy belly sticking out, :lol:
I love Bogart, he's too darn cute!!
And how in the world do you get antlers to stay on doggie heads??
The antlers were a headband that you wear. Haus' head is wide enough to keep them on. He hates them though, so they don't stay on long!

#14 ·
Sean_and_sasha said:
They are all sooo cute cant wait to get a few more so i can make the video :D

HausMommy ? i love the hoodie thats so cool :D
Thanks, we wanted something a little masculine, and I really didn't see Haus taking to a sweater! :lol: Dennis and I both wear hoodies(I have 9 or 10 of them) so we thought it fitting that Haus have on. He's since outgrown it, and it will be passed on to Miss Justice. Haus will be getting a new one this year. I'll probably get him a kid's sized one.

#18 ·
For the longest time, one of my biggest pet peeves were animals dressed like humans. That is until I found a dog Lakers jerseys for my little guy. My EB is a little over 3 months now and I got him an adult sized jersey so I'm going to have to wait another year or so. I'll post pics as soon as he tries them on.

#21 ·
Care said:
Here are some of Jazmine:

Jaz in her coat

Jaz in her t

Jaz in her sun glasses

The dogs all look so cute. It's amazing how people think they are less intimidating in clothes.
Saw the photo of Jaz with her sunglasses a few weeks ago. Loved her sunglasses so much I got Zoe some. She does not like them too much, but if I put them on her and then take her somewhere (like in the car) she will keep them on for a while.

"I hate the rain!"

#22 ·
My Dog hates me.... lol

Kate and Haus HAD the same sweatshirt until Kate decided it is not right to sleep in your sweatshirt so she had to take it off

#24 ·
cfhoftampa said:
OMG that has to be the most pitiful face ever...sorry Jo but I'd hate you too! LOL too cute!
lol what is worse is I just could not stop laughing at her! lol she wouldnt even walk

here is some more of her face lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.