Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the board. I've had Potato for around 8 months or so (adopted from a rescue called Lost Paws) She's supposed to be 3 years old but is only about 40 pounds (boxer/amStaff mix)

Currently I'm trying to find a good trainer for her (she's a very sweet gentle dog but I figure she'd enjoy the classes)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Aww....Potato, how sweet! 40 lbs sounds like a good weight for her, she seems pretty petite. welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys.

yeah 40 lbs is petite... people always ask if she's a puppy and are always surprised when I tell her she's 3

this is my first dog ever since i moved out of my family's house (where we had 2 shar peis) So far she's wonderful.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
BosonAu said:
thanks guys.

yeah 40 lbs is petite... people always ask if she's a puppy and are always surprised when I tell her she's 3

this is my first dog ever since i moved out of my family's house (where we had 2 shar peis) So far she's wonderful.
WElcome to the forum!! My female APBT is 2.5 years old and weighs 40lbs too --- people ALWAYS think she is a puppy and are shocked when I tell them shes not!! LOL - but she is a healthy weight and your girl looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Potato sure is a cutie, and I absolutely love her name!!! :lol:
As far as her weight - my boxer is a very petite girl...she only weighs 45 lbs and we get the same too about people thinking she's still a pup, and she is also 3. But Potato looks healthy to me! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts