Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I don't think that Tora is unhealthy BUT she does mutiple #1's and #2's and I dont mean that she is a traveler...She will potty and then she will wait about 30 minutes(once a day) and do it all over again :shock: She is almost four months so I know she should be going fairly frequently but this is getting insane.. I was praising her when she started and while she was doing the deed...but I started only praising when she starts bc I thought maybe she was just that manipulative :-k and just up-ing the treat score but she still does it :shock:SHe does this when she pees too, she will pee then go again like 30 seonds later.... How do I get her to GO in one shot? Or is that a puppy thing, I have a friend that her dog did this as a puppy...What am I doing wrong here or am I doing anything wrong?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
are you limiting her water intake or can she have as much as she wants (like a full bowl all the time?
That was my thought as well along with you might want to have a UTI done on her to make sure she doesnt have one.
Buster only gets water ceratin times during the day because if I were to leave it out he would drink it down to the last drop.He will be 5 months Tuesday and goes out about every hour not because he has to but I am home all day and to keep up with him I let him out often.He poo's about 3 times a day sometimes four.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a water feeder but it is small so that she can not go absolutely nuts ...but if that is the problem I will take it away from her...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
angie7349 said:
I have a water feeder but it is small so that she can not go absolutely nuts ...but if that is the problem I will take it away from her...
I had one of those, actually still do but it is a big one and I had to take it cause they would drink the whole thing in one day.Take it up and give only a few times during the day and see what happens.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My pup had a UTI. That, in addition to a puppy sized bladder will contribute to constant peeing. She should outgrow it, just be patient.

Are you feeding wet or dry food? Sometimes food with a high water content doesn't help either.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feed dry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts