Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have the most amazing pit bull! She is the sweetest animal. She's not agressive with other dogs. In fact, she plays too much with them and ends up aggravating the other dog. That's a problem with the chihuahuas so we have her on a long lead while they are outside. Anyways, I am going to college and want to take her to live with me. She's not potty trained, so I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about potty training a one year old female pitbull. She's really responsive to my emotions. When she was younger, she was scratch my arms with her teeth, and I would simply correct her sternly and she would stop. Another thing, she is pregnant right now. She's due at the end of July-early August. I was wondering if there were any guidelines that I should follow to make sure she doesn't get sick. I don't want her puppies to get parvo (she got parvo when she was a baby and survived it but we both had a really tough time). When should I vaccinate them? Please help....

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
llo! I have the most amazing pit bull! She is the sweetest animal. She's not agressive with other dogs. In fact, she plays too much with them and ends up aggravating the other dog.
She is stilll young dog aggression can kick in at anytime....Plus she probably plays too rough for CHihuahua's LOL I have an AB and a Chihuahua they try to play but it just doesn't work

Anyways, I am going to college and want to take her to live with me. She's not potty trained, so I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about potty training a one year old female pitbull. She's really responsive to my emotions. When she was younger, she was scratch my arms with her teeth, and I would simply correct her sternly and she would stop
Crate her and start taking her out everytime you let her out.....Watch her constantly and reward he when she has done right...You can't punish the deed though unless you catch her in the act

Another thing, she is pregnant right now. She's due at the end of July-early August. I was wondering if there were any guidelines that I should follow to make sure she doesn't get sick. I don't want her puppies to get parvo (she got parvo when she was a baby and survived it but we both had a really tough time). When should I vaccinate them? Please help....
Call your vet to get these questions answered..There are breeders on the site though and some of them maybe able to help you...I don;tknow anything about breeding

Welcome and post pictures

1 - 2 of 2 Posts