Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little pup spends most of his time outside with my other dogs, but I do like to bring him inside when I come home from work for a little bit. The problem is that the first thing he does when he comes in is run to the kitchen or down the hallway and pee's. I'm not sure why he does this. I haven't really done any traing because I figured if he spends most of his time outside I wouldn't have to worry about potty training him and him going inside the house. What is the best way to stop him from doing this?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know that he gets excitied but this is not an "excitied pee" it is a big puddle!!! And I sanitize the hall or where ever he goes everyime, so it's not the smell. I just need to treat it like he is an inside dog and take him out every 30 min or so then he will get use to it and know that he doent go inside. Thanks for all the advice I will definetly use it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.