Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter, Summer, made her first communion today. she looked like a prncess and I just had to share this proud moment in my life with you all.

Summer

Family (minus my son- he was taking the pic!)

Summer and her Daddy

And Summer and Jasmine (Jazz was the only one we could trust not to get Summer's dress dirty)

Thanks for looking. :D

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Very Nice Pics..I was doing the same thing yesterday..except it was for Jr. Prom...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
congradulations Karen!!! Thats awesome. Gorgeous pictures too!! I loveee the one of her and your husband by the Lilac tree!!

Did you make it to Lilac fest yet? We went yesterday (before the hail!) and it was gorgeous there. Everything smelled soooooo pretty and looked amazing!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kate said:
congradulations Karen!!! Thats awesome. Gorgeous pictures too!! I loveee the one of her and your husband by the Lilac tree!!

Did you make it to Lilac fest yet? We went yesterday (before the hail!) and it was gorgeous there. Everything smelled soooooo pretty and looked amazing!
No, I don't think we're gonna make it to the Lilac fest this year. :( too busy this weekend and next. You lucked out! LOL :lol:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Summer looks beautiful, and that's not just me talkin...........that's Stephen too! He wants to know when the wedding is!!! :lol:

Congratulations on the First Communion Summer!

Bridget

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Summer is a very pretty girl and you picked the perfect spot to take the pictures at! I know you must be very proud!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts