Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can't read your posts or even see your mod room section, but we CAN see the titles to your posts. Not a big deal, but it's kind of easy to figure out what you're discussing. LOL... I feel like a little kid with my glass up against the wall, trying to figure out what's going on. :lol: Not that your discussions are top secret, but I figured if you knew the titles weren't private, maybe you'd start making them a little more ambiguous. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
We can't read your posts or even see your mod room section, but we CAN see the titles to your posts. Not a big deal, but it's kind of easy to figure out what you're discussing. LOL... I feel like a little kid with my glass up against the wall, trying to figure out what's going on. :lol: Not that your discussions are top secret, but I figured if you knew the titles weren't private, maybe you'd start making them a little more ambiguous. :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing. I wouldnt even know other users could see mod titles if Sam didnt tell me.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
LMAO :lol: :oops:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I didn't know they were discussions between the mods and I was about to throw my computer out the window, I was getting so frustrated! I thought you guys blocked me or something! I was like, " I didn't think I was that offensive!"

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I was going to say something, but I didn't want to make anyone mad. Its kinda like people whispering right beside you but you can't quiet figure it out.

I can't stand it, But I am a nosey person :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Do they show up in the recent posts list?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I didn't know they were discussions between the mods and I was about to throw my computer out the window, I was getting so frustrated! I thought you guys blocked me or something! I was like, " I didn't think I was that offensive!"
LOL Yup we all sit around and say..."Psst....don't let Chico.Heidi in on this, but...." Hee hee :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Hey mods,
Lets just start numbering our posts :lol:

I'm totally kidding guys....

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I knew there was a conspiracy against me. That whole "just ignore her and she'll go away" tactic hasn't been working on me so you guys thought you'd have to get a little tougher on me I see.

Seriously though, something is wrong. When I try to reply on posts, it just kicks me back to the list of threads. Has anyone else had this problem. And sometimes I have to log in several times before it works.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Nope I havent. I did have my account deactivated though!!! :shock:

Only cuz I changed my email :p I'm back :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I never use the Recent Topics link, so I never noticed that before! Now I'm feeling nosy and want to know what ya'll are talkin' about. :D

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
kogeki said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking the same thing. I wouldnt even know other users could see mod titles if Sam didnt tell me.
:lol: thanks for sharing lol. This could be fun o_O

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Really?

I saw they were showing up in the recent topics list, but.......Wow, if everyone can tell what we're discussing JUST from those broad titles, you're all way smarter than I am...

~S

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I knew there was a conspiracy against me. That whole "just ignore her and she'll go away" tactic hasn't been working on me so you guys thought you'd have to get a little tougher on me I see.

Seriously though, something is wrong. When I try to reply on posts, it just kicks me back to the list of threads. Has anyone else had this problem. And sometimes I have to log in several times before it works.
I've had that problem as well. I can't seem to figure out why. I'm logged in, but then I try to post a reply and I have to log in again. Glad it's not only me!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Kasco said:
Chico.Heidi said:

I've had that problem as well. I can't seem to figure out why. I'm logged in, but then I try to post a reply and I have to log in again. Glad it's not only me!
It doesn't even give me the chance to log back in, it just keeps spitting me back to the main page. It's really weird. and in order to log in, I have to pretend that I'm gonna reply to something. If I just type in my login, it doesn't do anythng. Random.... Usually I restart the forum and sometimes I'll be logged in already. :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts