Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics of our little girl Gracie at 6 1/2 weeks, bring her home in about another week and a half. too excited, so we went to visit her today and snap a few pics of her.

looka that face.

lemme know what ya think. we're very excited! couldnt wait to share these with the board.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fina said:
love the expression on his face in the first pic!

What breed is he?

I understand your excitement. It's great to have found this board, there are a lot of good people here.

Bridget
Shes a Valley Bulldog. Don't think there's any other ones on here. Glad to be reppin eastern canada's own. I think the info part of this site has some pics and description of valleys.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Can I just borrow her for a while? I promise to give her back. I'll even let you keep Heaven for a while in exchange. (Hahaha...she's my bad one!) :twisted:
which one in your banner is heaven? Hell, (no pun intended) I'll take either. If you can get to newfoundland. few have survived the journey! lol. Glad you like her. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.