Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice on what food I should be feeding my new pup?

The breeder says get the nutrional food that isnt just fillers, and she gave a what she uses but I forgot.. I think she said something by Eukanaba (or something like that) lol..

Just curious what everyone else uses. My breeder also recommended supplementing Glucosamine and flax seed with a multi-vitamin to keep her bones and joints strong and growing..Any thoughts on this?

Im gonna do it just wanna make sure no one has had negative results, which I dont see why they would..

You feed pups 3 small meals a day right, instead of just leaving food out for them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is what we decided to go with for our Olde English. The very top of the line feeds tend to be too high in protein for large breed puppies.

Artemis Large/Medium Breed Puppy

Ingredients:
Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Vitamin E, C and Rosemary Extract), Dried Eggs, Fish Meal, Natural Flavoring, Canola Oil, Flaxseed, Fresh Potatoes, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Peas, Whole Fresh Apples, Cranberries, Dried Chicory Root (Prebiotics), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lecithin, Garlic, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Dehydrated Kelp, Chelates of Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Copper and Cobalt, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sage Extract, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermantation Soulubles (Digestive Enzyme), Enterococcus Faecium and Lactobacillus Acidophilus(Probiotics).

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 27%
Crude Fat (min) 15%
Moisture (max) 10%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Omega 6 (min) 2.6%
Omega 3 (min) 0.4%

1 - 3 of 3 Posts