Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The reason is this pup was found in SC roaming the streets. The local pound had this poor baby on death row and the lady that runs a pit bull rescue(which is completely full) was dirty and brought it to my mom, and of course her heart melted.
Here is the girl with our first rescue Buddy (or Chomper).

This is the pup investigating the stray that we are letting another person that does rescue use our kennel.

I cant believe they had this puppy on death row just because it was a pit bull(maybe).. Now how to talk the madre into letting me keep the pup(she wants to keep the girl herself).
i think she is around 5 weeks, what kind of feeding should we do for this pup pup?

Oh and of course i need some ideas for names, not to weird though, haha jk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well let me be the first to say...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cutie!
So sad there are so many "shelters" that refuse to adopt out a bully no matter the age. There are even some that Will Not release to rescue so at least this little baby was able to get out. We went round and round with a "shelter" around Columbia last year that had a little white pittie pup under 3 months old and they refused to even release the pup at all to rescue. Poor little thing. I'm so glad this cutie got out!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention for the name sugestions that this girl is really fiesty, she barks at the older dogs and wants to play with them all the time.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
What a cutie!!!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
What a cutie! Oh, you have to keep her. Do they know yet if she is deaf or not? I don't know why but she looks like a Charlie to me. Or Blanca means white.. i think..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts