719 Posts
Oh my!!! Cute overload!!! :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Puregrover said:
there getting big hows mom
Moms doing good! Eating better and starting to fill back out some. You guys probably saw the other post, we lost the runt this afternoon. Now have 5 males 6 females.

·
Registered
634 Posts
if this is the first time u breed her u will lose a coppel we did the first time puls 12 is a big litter we had 10 the first but 12 thats big just keep it warm anound 85 deg keep an eye on them is about all u can do how is mom with them. good mom? ours was the best sorry for the lose and hope u dont lose ant more

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Puregrover said:
if this is the first time u breed her u will lose a coppel we did the first time puls 12 is a big litter we had 10 the first but 12 thats big just keep it warm anound 85 deg keep an eye on them is about all u can do how is mom with them. good mom? ours was the best sorry for the lose and hope u dont lose ant more
She's a real good mom. I've got the heat running, heck we even have baby monitor setup! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
CUTE TO BOOT!

Gah I remember when our dog Abbie was born (Her and her other 10 brothers and sisters eleven total all lived) The lady who owned them was a shmuk and didn't take care of them. I did, I made sure everyone had food, I'd literally have to sit on the dog (the mom was 8 months old) cuz she didn't know what to do and didn't like her puppies. Abbie was awesome... RIP gurl... I'm glad the naeighbours killed your murderer... stupid Pigmy Rattler :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
634 Posts
blittle said:
Puregrover said:
She's a real good mom. I've got the heat running, heck we even have baby monitor setup! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know how u feel here is our 2nd litter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYwwH-3LApg

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LuvaBULL said:
OMG, that video was TOO CUTE. They sound just like real babies. I've never heard puppies nurse before.
Glad I could broaden your horizens a bit! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
I've never heard puppies nurse before.
Me neither! They sound like little piggies! :lol: thanks so much for sharing your miracle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts