Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
492 Posts
if this is the first time u breed her u will lose a coppel we did the first time puls 12 is a big litter we had 10 the first but 12 thats big just keep it warm anound 85 deg keep an eye on them is about all u can do how is mom with them. good mom? ours was the best sorry for the lose and hope u dont lose ant more

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Puregrover said:
if this is the first time u breed her u will lose a coppel we did the first time puls 12 is a big litter we had 10 the first but 12 thats big just keep it warm anound 85 deg keep an eye on them is about all u can do how is mom with them. good mom? ours was the best sorry for the lose and hope u dont lose ant more
She's a real good mom. I've got the heat running, heck we even have baby monitor setup! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
226 Posts
CUTE TO BOOT!

Gah I remember when our dog Abbie was born (Her and her other 10 brothers and sisters eleven total all lived) The lady who owned them was a shmuk and didn't take care of them. I did, I made sure everyone had food, I'd literally have to sit on the dog (the mom was 8 months old) cuz she didn't know what to do and didn't like her puppies. Abbie was awesome... RIP gurl... I'm glad the naeighbours killed your murderer... stupid Pigmy Rattler :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

· Registered
492 Posts
blittle said:
Puregrover said:
She's a real good mom. I've got the heat running, heck we even have baby monitor setup! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
i know how u feel here is our 2nd litter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYwwH-3LApg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.