Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kasco-

I just noticed that you edited my post where I called PeterC a 'punk ass'. I apologize for doing so, it was immature and dumb.

My question is this: Do you ever warn Peter about the way he addresses people and their dogs? I obviously understand that name calling and foul language shouldnt be tolerated. I apologize for doing so.

But equal to this is terms of harm to the board is his constant talking down to other members who dont share his view or match his 'expertise' in PP training. I have a PM from a member who actually said that she was hesitant about posting and asking questions soley because she was 'afraid' of what PeterC would say. I dont think this is acceptable at all, and being that since I found this board, I have found that I enjoy it and found that I visit it daily, I will not simply allow him to do this. I realize I cant 'stop' him but I will be sure to respond when he does. (minus the language of course)

Anyway, thats my piece.

·
Registered
886 Posts
i have noticed on this board it is OKAY to insult people and their dogs if you say you have experience with bulldogs. Or if you have been on the board for a long time its also ok to name call, disrespect, and basically do what you want.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yup I agree some people on here can be quite rude. Thats why I don't bother asking questions on here. And I know of a couple other people who won't either for the reason that people bite your head off or are just outright rude!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
LegendsMami said:
Yup I agree some people on here can be quite rude. Thats why I don't bother asking questions on here. And I know of a couple other people who won't either for the reason that people bite your head off or are just outright rude!
Agreed, somethings I just stay out of...not worth the flames.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
LegendsMami said:
Yep...I have stopped asking questions, not so much because of what's been said to me personally, but because of the way the bulldog nazis jump down everyone's throat. It's their way of thinking or you're just an idiot. I don't know why they stick around here when we're clearly idiots and they are so superior...why would they want to waste their time?

I don't usually complain about things around here....but this has been getting worse and worse. I appreciate more experienced people's advice and knowledge, but I can do without the Napoleonic/king sh!t of Turd Island attitude that comes with it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have realized from reading your responses to this thread that it is quite unfair of me to single out PeterC. While he has been guilty of this many times, he is not the only person who does it.

I can admit when I am wrong and I am in the wrong now.

However, I do believe it brings up a good point and thank you all for responding thus far.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
As long as there are different people, there will always be conflicting opinions, people with stronger personalities, and people taken wrong. This is the internet, everything in the world isn't always rainbows, and puppies. That's just life. Some people are better with words than others, some people are over sensitive, some people are stubborn, some people are always happy, some people are blunt, and to the point. ;) Skip over the posts, and enjoy the rest of the forum for what it is. Seems like the drama has been so excessive lately, and it's tiring. Can't we all just get along. :santa: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Bubba, you are right and I am sorry for appearing biased. To be honest sometimes I do not read an entire thread, I skim for swearing. I apologize as I do not want to come across as unfair. Also, sometimes people are given warings in PM's, not publicly. It's difficult sometimes to keep my own personal beliefs out of a conversation, or to edit as appropriate without bias based on my own feelings on the subject. Hope you will accpet my apology and I will try to be more fair in future coversations.

Karen :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Understood:) Thanks Karen. I really enjoy the board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts