Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much time a day does each of your dogs spend in his/her crate? Do you have a set schedule of who gets to be out at what time of the day, or do you just wing it? Bella and Remy still get along splendidly, but I realize that there may come a day when I have to crate and rotate them. I feel like they already get too much crate time as it is (Remy moreso than Bella, because we usually leave Bella out of her crate during the day while we're at work), so the thought of crating and rotating them is weighing pretty heavily on me.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I wing it. My dogs get along great, but sometimes it can get alittle overwhelming for us, and them, so that is when we crate and rotate. And this weekend we were away and my parents followed a set crate and rotate schedule that I made for them while we were gone.

Mine I feel too, will spend too much time in the crate when the kids go back to school, but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Just, when needed, I play it by feelings-wing it.

Spend plenty of time with one, then switch.

I like the rotate idea, however be careful of jealousy. I have noticed that when I use it too much, jealousy tends to set in amongst them, so I try not to.

Sorry if I wasnt much help, but over all, I wing it. I suppose if I had "problems" with my ogs getting along, Id know alittle mroe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts