Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Questionable behavior?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  newpitowner 
#1 ·
How would u guys feel about this? Now I've had Sam for about 2 months I think... and she's really improved in many area's but there's this one that is still a little nerve racking. The kids. I've observed her for all this time and she's been really good w/ the kids, outside, inside whatever. However she tends to get aggitated when the girls are fussing in their room and still acts really weird in their room. We don't 'allow' her in there but when the girls are acting like brats she zero's in on that room and will go NUTS when she goes in there. By nuts I mean she will bark and jump up towards the top bunk (occupied or not) and today she even turned and barked at my oldest. I rarely if ever see her hair on end, but I've read that they don't always display outward signs of aggression and besides, w/ that hair how could u tell? I generally just crate her when the kids are acting like that and she seems to be aggitated by all of it but I worry that is's a bad sign - that she is aggressive and I've missed the mark. I guess really what I'm asking is - are there 'classic' signs of aggression or untrustworthy behavior? Just wondered what u guys thought...

#2 ·
It is impossible to diagnose what is going on with this dog on the 'net. You need to bring a professional trainer in for the potential safety of your kids.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.