Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nails:

where your dogs nails come our of their paws is there a brown/redish tint on the nail?

Paws:

Ever have red areas on the top side of the paws in between each pad? It almost looks like a bruise but he isn't sore in this area.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
1. same as above, on some but not all. it seemed to come out all of a sudden one day, but maybe i just hadnt notice it

2. inbetween toes yes. mostly in the spring and summer when her allergies are bad. they gave me whips for them at the vet and it cleared up pretty good. they said it was from moisture.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Nails : yes, some are that way & some aren't... Shelby chews on her nails, and I have to file them almost daily, or she scratches us all up when she jumps on us. The vet said hers look that way b/c she chews on them...something with the saliva.???

·
Registered
159 Posts
1. Yes
2. Yes, my vet said the same as apbtgurl26's, somthing about the saliva because he licks his feet.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Nails: A couple of his nails are like that. The vet said it's because his nails are getting too long before we cut them. He has really long quicks. :?

Paws: Yes. Haus doesn't lick his feet, but when he's chewing on a bone or a toy, the saliva runs down and gets on his paws that way. The vet said not to worry about it unless he starts to chew at his paws.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts