Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Aw, that second to the last one is too cute! Their coats always look nice and glossy; they're really great looking dogs.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
that second-to-last one is great! Is that a bumper in your neighbor's yard?
No its in ours, We get a lot of bouy's and boat bumpers , from friends off the boats when they replace them and save them for the pups to play with cause there tough and make great toys to play with and they love em. When you have Bully"s you think of all kinds
of creative stuff for them to play with LOL.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
halo said:
augrad said:
that second-to-last one is great! Is that a bumper in your neighbor's yard?
No its in ours, We get a lot of bouy's and boat bumpers , from friends off the boats when they replace them and save them for the pups to play with cause there tough and make great toys to play with and they love em. When you have Bully"s you think of all kinds
of creative stuff for them to play with LOL.
LMAO,Looks like my driveway right now,I have an engine and car parts just laying there waiting for hubby to do something with them but that is nothing new :roll: When he moves them something else will be in that spot,It's a vicious cycle.

Pups look great.There coat always looks so glossy.I love them two,they are just to cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep my hubby is the collecter of junk, Finially though he is getting rid of some stuff little by little Thank God
Our yard use to be full of car stuff too. I still have a bumper to a 55 chevy in there somewhere
LOL the poles are for to add on some fence make the pups play area bigger. I use to have grass but pups took care of that LOL
the yard is theirs anyway. I have a big front yard with grass so I don't mind they need the room to run around and play. I noticed little sprigs of grass coming up here and there but the pups notice them to and poof there gone LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts