Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it, but it was pouring rain today. This is pretty much what my dogs did all day today. I'll have to make it up to them tomorrow.

Here's Yote at his most obnoxious. He makes this face when he's in an especially crazy mood. When he looks like this, if you make any quick movements around him he'll bite you!

Teddy Bear dog:

I love this picture of Tala; she looks so sweet.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are too cute

Here's Yote at his most obnoxious. He makes this face when he's in an especially crazy mood. When he looks like this, if you make any quick movements around him he'll bite you!
That is my favorite picture I love the love on his face....he won't really bite you will he :cry:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Yikes! That look on Yote's face! :shock: Tala is so precious. I was thinking of you guys when I took Chopper to the vet on Friday. A guy was checking out and he had a gorgeous brindle and white Bull Terrier. I think that's the closest I've ever been to a BT. Sounds silly, but I guess you just don't see them too often.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Yote? that is funny when did you do that? He is so cool.......and I love Tala. Never knew too much about Bull Terriers but she has got me interested! :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
angie7349 said:
They are too cute

That is my favorite picture I love the love on his face....he won't really bite you will he :cry:
Aw, what a cutie!

Yeah, Yote bites. He's got a lot of Australian Shepherd in him, and they like to bite the heels of whatever they're herding to show them that they mean business. Yote's herding instinct is very stong. When he wants to herd you somewhere there's just no reasoning with him. If you don't go where he's trying to herd you, he'll sink his teeth into your calf, your ankle, or whatever he can get a hold of. I don't like scolding him for acting on a strong instinct, so when he gets nuts like that I just put him outside and let him burn it off wrestling with Tala. He's gotten a billion times much better with age, but at least once a week he goes crazy like that. He only does it to me, too. I've got a friend who's husband drives cattle in the southwest, and we've talked about letting him borrow Odie to work with him. He said he'd train him to herd cattle properly and everything, but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is a beautiful ....I got ya I have never owned a herding breed so I know nothing about them except they are stunning dogs :shock:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Beetle said:
angie7349 said:
They are too cute

Aw, what a cutie!

Yeah, Yote bites. He's got a lot of Australian Shepherd in him, and they like to bite the heels of whatever they're herding to show them that they mean business. Yote's herding instinct is very stong. When he wants to herd you somewhere there's just no reasoning with him. If you don't go where he's trying to herd you, he'll sink his teeth into your calf, your ankle, or whatever he can get a hold of. I don't like scolding him for acting on a strong instinct, so when he gets nuts like that I just put him outside and let him burn it off wrestling with Tala. He's gotten a billion times much better with age, but at least once a week he goes crazy like that. He only does it to me, too. I've got a friend who's husband drives cattle in the southwest, and we've talked about letting him borrow Odie to work with him. He said he'd train him to herd cattle properly and everything, but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.
That's hilarious! He tries to 'herd' you... :lol: Just more proof that our dogs own us instead of the other way around!!! :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
YOte looks like the devil child in that pic! Heidi has a very similar face that she makes when she is going crazy. I should try to get a pic of it. She usually wants me to chase her .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts