Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could she be anymore spoiled?

I love his elf ears

Tora new bad habit....crawling on top of my freshly recovered chairs.......but gosh it is cute

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a sweetie she is. Her demeanor reminds me of Jazzy. So laid back and loving. I can't believe she gets on the chairs like that, I've never seen a dog do that. It is cute, though! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ladies I love those little brats :lol: She is a total goof ball

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, :shock: I cant get over the size of her.Tell me that is not the same pup next to your name????
What the he!! have you all been feeding her..........LOL

Anyway she looks great and is a doll I just cant get over how big she has grown :shock:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bustersmommy said:
OMG, :shock: I cant get over the size of her.Tell me that is not the same pup next to your name????

Anyway she looks great and is a doll I just cant get over how big she has grown :shock:
I feel the same way when I see Buster....I think that they are very close in age so I see how much he has shot up.........But I don't see it in Tora that much

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
There's my girl! :cry: She's kinda giving Craig that, "Pinch my cheeks one more time dud and I'll. . ." look. lol Sure Craig didn't have a hernia after that pic? lol

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DD as you know Craig has had a herna :lol:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
angie7349 said:
Bustersmommy said:

I feel the same way when I see Buster....I think that they are very close in age so I see how much he has shot up.........But I don't see it in Tora that much

OH NO, I so see that Tora has shot up.It blows my mind how big she has gotten.Funny cause I know when Buster is going to have a growth spurts cause his paws get huge and his head is huge but the rest of him is small and next thing you know he looks normal.......LOL Buster will be 9 months on October 3rd, how old is Tora?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bustersmommy said:
angie7349 said:
Bustersmommy said:

OH NO, I so see that Tora has shot up.It blows my mind how big she has gotten.Funny cause I know when Buster is going to have a growth spurts cause his paws get huge and his head is huge but the rest of him is small and next thing you know he looks normal.......LOL Buster will be 9 months on October 3rd, how old is Tora?
She is eight months old now ......I will have to start looking at her feet and her head I have no idea when the spurts are goign to strike :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts