Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Naptime!

Mmmmm...bully stick!

Snuggles with my sister...

Who's Out There!?!?!

Naptime...again...

Sittin' Pretty!

This is my 'supermodel pouty' look...

Not the best shot, just trying to show Maggie's new 'holiday' collar...it's blue with white snowflakes that are edged in pink and purple...she has a matching leash, too....

Thanks for looking at my cuties
:D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Nice! Love the collar and the pic of Maggie laying on her back.

Have you seen the DiVinci Code? We watched it the other night and it includes their speculation of who Mary Magdalene really was. It was pretty interesting.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
BanterBull said:

Have you seen the DiVinci Code? We watched it the other night and it includes their speculation of who Mary Magdalene really was. It was pretty interesting.
Have you read the book? It is so much better than the movie!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BanterBull said:

Haven't seen it, but Jason (my husband) has been wanting to...now I'm really interested! Maggie's collar I got at Walgreen's...it came with a leash too...only $5...definitely not great quality, but it's just for the next month or so. We got Cinder a candy cane striped one! They didn't have one big enough for Rocket, lol!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
BanterBull said:

Have you read the book? It is so much better than the movie!
No, but I'd like to. It's just that I'm in the middle of THREE books right now: What a Daughter Needs from Her Dad by Michael Farris, Velocity by Dean Koontz, and David the Dogman's A-Z Guide to Dogs.... Maybe after I finish these three it will be one of my nest three.... :wink:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
BanterBull said:
No, but I'd like to. It's just that I'm in the middle of THREE books right now: What a Daughter Needs from Her Dad by Michael Farris, Velocity by Dean Koontz, and David the Dogman's A-Z Guide to Dogs.... Maybe after I finish these three it will be one of my nest three.... :wink:
If you enjoyed the movie, you'll really like the book. It's so much more vivid and suspenceful (although you already know what happens...haha.) I read the entire book in one day; I literally couldn't put it down!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
All of your doggies are lookin' good! I can't get over how much Cinder (and Rainey and Blue) look like little Remys! :)
I KNOW!! Anytime my kids and I are looking at pics of your dogs and they see Remy, they all say "Who's that other dog (Bella and/or Norris) with our Cinder?" :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
mom to many said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
All of your doggies are lookin' good! I can't get over how much Cinder (and Rainey and Blue) look like little Remys! :)
I KNOW!! Anytime my kids and I are looking at pics of your dogs and they see Remy, they all say "Who's that other dog (Bella and/or Norris) with our Cinder?" :lol:
Aww...that's so cute!! I never got to see pictures of Remy as a puppy, but I imagine he looked just like Cinder and her brother and sister!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts