Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics from the last week or so. I guess I haven't posted any for like...months :?. Since I can't really do anything (fell off a step like an idiot and broke myself), I've been taking stupid pictures of my dogs.

Well, Jen took some of these too :p

Chance <3's his mommy...

Looks too skinny here. I think it's just the light.

My little doodle-bug.

Chance's favorite toy. Please excuse my messy office.

This was a pose for one pic, before anyone freaks out.

Busted dude.

The LICK DAD'S HEAD game, yaaay! Ummm...lol - please disregard the bra on the coffee table :oops:.

Who, us?

Awwwww. My dogs are cuter than yours, neener neener :p.

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS - anyone think Chance could stand to gain a couple pounds? He's been hitting the treadmill a lot lately because I can't do our normal stuff. I think it burns a ton more calories.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are so cute!!! I don't mind the bra :lol: I think that is the 1st thing that every woman does when she gets home :lol: It is your wife's right? :lol: (j/k)

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...they look great! Hope you heal up qucikly! As for CHance, you could try giving him a little extra to eat if you think he's looking leaner...if he starts looking to portly, cut back the food. I think he looks good, but that's just my opinion thru the pics :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Hey, I broke myself, too, so I can sympathize. Luckily, I own the laziest AB ever born, so he's perfectly happy to curl up on the couch with me and old Sophie. The other 5 are far too good at entertaining themselves.

Great pics! I wouldn't have even noticed the bra if you hadn't mentioned it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
augrad said:
Hey, I broke myself, too, so I can sympathize. Luckily, I own the laziest AB ever born, so he's perfectly happy to curl up on the couch with me and old Sophie. The other 5 are far too good at entertaining themselves.

Great pics! I wouldn't have even noticed the bra if you hadn't mentioned it. :lol:
Lol - yeah I never realized how much such a thing disrupts your life. Especially for the first week, when I literally couldn't do ANYTHING but stare at the walls. I thought I'd go nuts.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics!! I think Chance looks great. I don't think he looks too thin, as long as he's eating well and has energy (which, by the look of the pics,h he's got plenty of that!) he should be fine.

PS - that's not your "man-zier" on the table is it? LMAO J/K :lol: :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts