Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a doughnut involved in this. :lol:

He has the patience of a saint, I tell ya'!

My sweet old girl. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
augrad- I have been meaning to ask you - does that stand for Auburn? Or Athens Univ?
If Auburn - then War Eagle!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D That would be Auburn.

Bodygetta bodygetta bodygetta bah
Rah rah rah
Sis boom bah
Weagle weagle War [email protected] Eagle
Kick 'em in the butt, big blue!
:bootyshake:

:tongue5: Yes, I'm a geek. I don't care! :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
lol - omg I am ROTFLMAO (and believe me this month I can definately use a good laugh)

I went to Univ South Alabama - we didn't have a football team but it seemed like when I crossed the state line I had to choose....'Bama or Auburn?
So I went with Auburn mostly due to a really great guy I dated who was intent on telling me the entire history or the war eagle, of Tiger Walk, etc. Been a big fan ever since including moving back north and being in the heart of Buckeye country.
So my husband (OSU alum and HUGE Buckeye, overall football nut, and appreciative fan of the Tigers) have our fingers crossed that WV will fall soon, of course OSU beats Michigan, and well...it could be an OSU - Auburn national title game!

Sweet!
Have you ever been to the toomerscornerlive sight?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No - I'll have to check it out.

I was at the AU - FL game - it was effin fantastic! I was SO disappointed, though, that I couldn't do Toomers after. Normally, my mom and I walk to Toomers, watch the chaos for a while, then go to Stone Cold Creamery, get ice cream, then stand on the roof and watch some more. I couldn't do that the last time because of my foot, but hopefully by the time we beat - er, play - Georgia, it will be better. [-o<

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww...I LOVE the pic of Buster and Sophie...you can almost see them tremble in delight with the promise of a donut! And Buster and Maixmus...seriously, could they be any cuter?!?!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Of course we love your babies!!! Very cute pics. Buster is such a sweetheart!!! He is sooo patient!! Give him kisses from D!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww...they are all cute! I never get to see enough Buster. :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
awwww... i LOVE Buster's freckles on his nose
:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts