Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just posting some random pics of Moose and then Tina (rotti/dobie)
I just love a sleeping dog no matter what breed.

Only a face a mother can and does love.

I just had to post this one. Tina my 10 year old mix was sitting on the stairs like this last night. She sat there until we went to bed and that was a while later.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Those are all great shots. I love the stairs one, too funny! Makes me wonder if she was stuck and couldnt figure out how to get up without falling down the stairs hehehe (that would be me, Im so ungraceful)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everybody. I love taking pictures of Moose.
augrad, Moose got promoted to a new big boy color since he ate his otherone in the yard. As for Tina, she sometimes sits in the wierdest ways.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great pictures! Tia sits like that on the bottom step of our stairs when she's waiting to go out with us.....she looks at us as if to say "come on....why you taking so long?....I might as well have a seat!" It's so funny :lol:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Awwww how cute! Moose doesn't just have a face a mother could love, I love his face!!!

I love the last pic. I wonder if it's a dobe thing. We used to have a Doberman and she used to sit on the couch like that. You would say "Sit pretty Jodie" and she would sit on the couch like a person!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the complements. Moose is a great dog Funny and loyal. Tina is my doppy pound puppy. She is very loving tho. She has always sit on the stairs that way but for a short while. That night she sat there until we all went to be. My baby is getting up there in age so I had to capture the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts