Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
purplesauerous said:
The canal pics are great! I wish I lived that close to some great water!!
The BOYS look great!
I like living near the canal, Its a short ride there and it is great place to walk the dogs , The pups see everything from other dogs , kids , bikes lots of people and boats, and they love it , its a pretty decent walk to depending which way you take there is one way that is I believe 7 miles one way on one side and the other side is shorter and goes to a beach at the end with jetties all around that is where we usually take them cause they like the beach end.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wow, I can't believe how big they are!!! :shock:

They are so beautiful and I really like their collars. It looks like you all had a great time too.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Care said:
Wow, I can't believe how big they are!!!

They are so beautiful and I really like their collars. It looks like you all had a great time too.
They have gotton hudge they are 100 lbs now. But well behaved. I can walk both with no problems and I'm only 110.

I like those collar when I walk them alone because they are 2" wide where they are twins I inverted the collars so they match but can tell them apart But also The prong collar rest above it it in the right place and the collars keep the prong from sliding down to low so they work great. both of them kknow I am the pack leader so there is never any question with them now just a look and they will obey I thought I would never see that day when they where small But it pays to estabilish that fact with them and be consistant with it because they are also very happy dogs and we can really enjoy them no jumping on you , they wait for their food, they basically are so good now and very content. We put all three dogs together last night fr the first time Taz , Halo & Spirit which we have never totally done because spirit is very good but Halo gets all excited and starts to jump and play a little rough and he is too old for that. To my surprize we didn't have to hold one the pack became one and they all remained happy and calm and enjoyed each others company. It was really great cause I know they have been wanting to do this But I would not allow it untill they could remain calm and they got it. Halo finally relized that the only way he could visit was if he remained calm and then he would be allowed to visit and darn if he didn't get it right. He can kiss him and he can play with him but he has to be calm and gentle and now that he has learned that they are great and gramps get tp play his roll as care keeper again which he has been dying to do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.