Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I feed my dogs raw. I feed them mostly chicken and beef, but they do get mutton and pork thrown in occassionally. They LOVE cow liver. I tend to mix it with their veggie mush because it makes the veggies taste better...or so they think anyway.

I was wondering if any of you feed raw, and if you do, what do you feed? Mine get the meat, obviously, then they get a variety of veggies. Carrots, lettuce, garlic, parsely(sp?), sometimes I thrown tomatoes in, and squash. They get scraps from dinner veggies also thrown into their mush. I mix sardines in with the mush also, but when I run out, they get fish oil pills.

Anywho, I'm just curious!

Ket

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have fed raw for 3 years now and am very happy with it. My dogs get a variety of turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, duck and buffalo. The food is ground and comes as just meat, meat/veggies, meat/bone, or meat/veggies/bone so I rotate the meat and meat/bone ones and occasionaly get one with veggies. I get the food from a butcher shop and it is all human grade, comes in 50 lb. cases or 1lb. bricks and I pay anywhere from .60/lb-2.00/lb, depending on which ones I get. I buy 3-4 cases per month and usually get chicken, turkey and sometimes beef. The other meats are very pricey so they are a rare treat. I also give them bones once a week or so and sometimes toss in fish oil caps, green tripe, or a chewable vitamin C.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts