Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Our next big adventure. I'm certain Tyson will eat anything we put in his bowl. Our cat Monty is another story but I'm determined!

So glad I remembered some members here posting about the raw diet. I initially dismissed it as WAY too expensive in Australia (especially when I considered the weekly grocery bill for me and my fiancé). But a few people at dog training have their staffies on a raw diet and mentioned some quality and affordable wholesalers nearby that will make this all practical for us.

Wish me luck!

· Registered
1,395 Posts
Our next big adventure. I'm certain Tyson will eat anything we put in his bowl. Our cat Monty is another story but I'm determined!

So glad I remembered some members here posting about the raw diet. I initially dismissed it as WAY too expensive in Australia (especially when I considered the weekly grocery bill for me and my fiancé). But a few people at dog training have their staffies on a raw diet and mentioned some quality and affordable wholesalers nearby that will make this all practical for us.

Wish me luck!
good luck with this. i tried it with sarah one time with a raw chicken leg and she had diarrhea for days so the closest i came was freeze dried raw

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.