Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home not to long ago, and have started to download a few of the 200 pics I took :shock: I had a blast and learned alot!! It was so nice to meet everyone, I hope Tia and Jeff had a good drive home, they were hilarious! I want to thank Lisa again, she was so welcoming and helpful!!!

After the schutzhund trial we all went to Cathy's(attitudes), we had a good heated debate over breeders, and several other things, it was funny. I was thinking in my head the whole time, that we should have video taped it and posted it on here!!! :lol:

Here are some pics of Boris, Tia's dog, he is such a clown!!! :D

Some of cowboy, he is one hansome boy!!!!!

Here is some of Rosco

Pretty Smoochie!!!!

I have about a million more, but I am tired and going to bed, I will post more tomorrow!!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
What an outing. You are right, a video would have been so good.
They all are so good looking and big. Cowboy and Rosco are handsome dogs and I love the
one of Rosco on the couch by himself and the one with Lisa. He is almost bigger than the couch. :wink:
Looking forward to more pics and stories.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Wow those are a great pictures! Your so lucky you got to go and hang out with everyone!

I love smooch, she is soooo pretty

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
How cute!!!! I so wish we could have been there :( Although maybe I'm glad I missed the debates :)
Actually, all is good on the home front...lol. We had our debate and then all went out for dinner after. No hard feelings! At least that I know of!! It's nice to have good friends who all respect eachother enough to be able to share opinions without getting totally offended and bent out of shape!

Meagan, it was great meeting you and having you here. I hope the trip was worth while to you. We will all have to get together again! Thanks for taking so many pictures and I look forward to seeing more. Don't forget to post some pics of the wild child Izzy!!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh I got alot more pics!! The trip was totally worth it!!! Besides almost missing my connecting flight in Denver. Detroit only had one run way open so we sat out there waiting to take off for an hour. Then when I got to Spokane, my bags weren't there, I still don't have them!! :x

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Bremner53 said:
Oh I got alot more pics!! The trip was totally worth it!!! Besides almost missing my connecting flight in Denver. Detroit only had one run way open so we sat out there waiting to take off for an hour. Then when I got to Spokane, my bags weren't there, I still don't have them!! :x
OH no!!! That really sucks! I hope they aren't permanently lost! Good thing you took your camera on board with you!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Family of 5 said:
How were the dogs around each other? Did you guys allow them time together (all of them)?
Nope. We never let them together, no need to. Each dog got their time, to visit and play alone with us. :D

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Meaghan it was great to meet you and you took some great pictures! Tia and Jeff have some great looking dogs too! It was a very fun day...too bad i couldn't do dinner with you all! The highlight of the day had to be the corgi trialling by far!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
awesome pics meagan! it was so nice meeting you.
as for the debate thing, hmmm gee lisa, we kinda do that sorta thing all the time don't we? :lol: but as you said , respecting others opinions and understanding that we all have different ones makes for a really good debate. no hard feelings that i know of, that is for sure. as a matter of fact that rotten jeff guy really had some exellent opinions that made me think (imagine!!)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Thanks Meghan for all the great pics and you r a cool chick! THANKS LISA FOR LETTING US STAY!! you are a great Hostess!!! So great Seeing cathy again,meeting steph,and others (chello and tracy) loves EVERYTHING we did! what a blast!! Cathy you rock. As far as the debate goes i love good conversation without knowing any hard feelings will arise was great! loved the food at the MAndarin!!! so worth it!!! Hope so see you all again ill post pics soon!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts