Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great looking dogs! The second picture looks like a "but what have I done face" :lol: I see that face all the time from Tia.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hey! Long time no see. They sure are growing up. Very nice. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Well i'll be, what beatiful dogs you have.

Umm lol, Kogeki is the one with Loki but Kasco owns Jazzy and Chopper, not Loki.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Uh, I don't mean to alarm you to something that may just add-up to nothing, and normally I don't notice this kinda thing, but the one feller is sporting a pretty good Red Oak!!!...Stand back, who knows how big that thing gets!!!! .... :oops:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
CarbonPit said:
Uh, I don't mean to alarm you to something that may just add-up to nothing, and normally I don't notice this kinda thing, but the one feller is sporting a pretty good Red Oak!!!...Stand back, who knows how big that thing gets!!!! .... :oops:
LOL! :p

Your dogs sure have gotten big!

·
Banned
73 Posts
Through deductive reasoning, with the way you spelled Colors "Colours" I'm going to guess that you live in Britain?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
CarbonPit said:
Through deductive reasoning, with the way you spelled Colors "Colours" I'm going to guess that you live in Britain?
We spell it colour here in Canada too!

·
Banned
73 Posts
Hmmm, yes, I didn't think of that...British Columbia...makes sense.

·
Banned
73 Posts
And I guess, really, any of the other many extensions of Britain. Guess i was going with what i thought was probable...too much time to myself tonight...obviously!!! :(

·
Banned
73 Posts
Just a side wonder, and not meaning to take over this post, but, I thought they took away your right to have that breed up there? I just recently did a job in rochester NewYork, and took my WhiteBoy with me. I was just about to cross-over to visit and an old fella in the toll-booth in rochester told me I wouldn't be able to enter with my Pit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts