Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics! Hey, how's that denim braid work out for you? I've been wanting to make one....just gotta convince my hubby to give up his holy jeans! :?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He loves it, plays with it more than anything else I have for him. Loves playing tug with it.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Wow! His teeth are pearly white! How often do you brush them and what kind of paste do you use?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Bogart said:
Wow! His teeth are pearly white! How often do you brush them and what kind of paste do you use?
That is so weird that you said that. I saw Odins teeth earlier and got the toothbrush out for Mo.

Odin has a million dollar smile!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is such a cutie! Great idea denim tug!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
He's such a good looking dog. I don't know why, but Odin always looks ultra ulta white. Like he's been through the wash with bleach or something.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beetle said:
He's such a good looking dog. I don't know why, but Odin always looks ultra ulta white. Like he's been through the wash with bleach or something.
You think so?, I thought he was dirty in the pics...he was rolling around in the dirt and grass after I spreayed him with the hose..lol

Oh, and I actually havent brushed his teeth at all, Im assuming the marrow bones and stuff I give him keep them clean. I have the vet check them whenever we go in and hes says they are in great shape.

..and thanks Trina, for the nudge to post some new pics ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts