Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope it's okay to put a link to a site I just finished, so here it is: http://rerunproductions.com/.

This is a flash site for my friend who makes these beautiful lamps and other things out of recycled stuff. They're really amazing. I did all of the photography for the site, too. I'm pleased with the way it came out, but I would really like to know if you guys can view it and navigate it okay. Sometimes flash sites are screwy, so please please please give me your constructive criticism. If you could, please also let me know what operating system, processor, and browser you're using, too. Thanks!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks great Beetle. The Photography is AWESOME!!!

Were those actual rooms??

It took a while to load the openeing page. I'm using Windows XP Professional, IE, and my processor is 232 Gigs.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fina said:
Looks great Beetle. The Photography is AWESOME!!!

Were those actual rooms??

It took a while to load the openeing page. I'm using Windows XP Professional, IE, and my processor is 232 Gigs.
Yeah they're actual rooms. I wanted to use some modern and some classic interior so the viewer sees that his works can fit into many styles.

I was afraid it would load too slow. Normally I wouldn't be so concerned, but my friend Steve is doing a little tv show and they're going to mention the site so I want to make sure it's viewable.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
It took a while to load for me too, and I'm on a T1.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to explain the photography a little better. I didn't want to spoil the images by telling you first, but I did the photography only on the lamps and products themselves, and then superimposed them on stock photography (with the exception of a few). Re-reading this post it seems deptive to take full credit for the photography. So, if it ruins the images for viewers that know that ahead of time, then oh well. So, yeah they are actual rooms, but I didn't shoot the rooms.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
It took like 10 seconds to load for me and im on a compnay network..

Im running Mac G5 Quad 2ghz power processors and 8 gigs of ram

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Beetle said:
HausMommy said:
It took a while to load for me too, and I'm on a T1.
Did it take more than 20 seconds? It only took 9 seconds to load on my machine.
It took about 15 seconds or so.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jessica,

Do you work for yourself? We are looking for someone do design a very simple website for our business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts