Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the little red arrows that show new posts keep changing to old posts that I have read, even though they have no new posts. This is really irritating and I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. It still puts the new ones in a red arrow, but then out of nowhere an old one will show a red arrow like half way down the page. They are ones I know I have read, and they continuously change back to red for no reason. Whats up?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Man I wish I was having that problem. All mine keep going blue with every page refresh. I cannot, for the life of me stay logged in. Every time I want to reply to a post or look at a post in the photos section I have to login AGAIN. GRRRR!!!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Go to your profile and change to "subSilver"... I don't know how you all can stand "Aphrodite." I like this layout much better. So much easier on the eyes!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Go to your profile and change to "subSilver"... I don't know how you all can stand "Aphrodite." I like this layout much better. So much easier on the eyes!
thanks agian I didn't even know you could change it much better

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
That is so cool!!! I didn't even know that was there! I agree...I like this look better. 8)

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I had done the sub silver when I first came on board and although I loved the look and easier approach I also found that I had a difficult time with posting pics and a couple of other things that I do not remember now. So if you have any problems that is why. I finally went back to the aphrodite.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
To post pics, you just copy and paste the URL, highlight it, then click on the Img button. OR you can click on the Img button, paste your url, then click it again to close the tag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts