Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the little red arrows that show new posts keep changing to old posts that I have read, even though they have no new posts. This is really irritating and I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. It still puts the new ones in a red arrow, but then out of nowhere an old one will show a red arrow like half way down the page. They are ones I know I have read, and they continuously change back to red for no reason. Whats up?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man I wish I was having that problem. All mine keep going blue with every page refresh. I cannot, for the life of me stay logged in. Every time I want to reply to a post or look at a post in the photos section I have to login AGAIN. GRRRR!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,602 Posts
I had done the sub silver when I first came on board and although I loved the look and easier approach I also found that I had a difficult time with posting pics and a couple of other things that I do not remember now. So if you have any problems that is why. I finally went back to the aphrodite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.