Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He sure does! After drinking water! There will be a lake of Titanic proportions on the floor, next to his water bowl! He will stand there and look at me while drooling with slobber! :roll: We have hundreds of towels all over the joint and cars, to catch that almighty slobber! It's actually not bad, depends what mood you're in! :wink:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i know what ya mean, my pint size EB doesn't really slobber unless she is super excited and playing, or after drinking water of course....

but man, at the doggy park, she'll shake her head and it flys everywhere!! :lol: and ppl look at me like, how can you stand that?

but all in all, it's not that bad :wink:

btw, reg really is a gorgeous dog!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
SO handsome! Looks like he's trying to do a sly 'come hither' look in that pic! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
What a gorgeous boy! I thought he was a little baby (5wks) and was shocked to see this huge boy! That'll teach me to pay better attention! :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
He's adorable! :love:

LOL...I'm not so good with slobber and drool...we had friends with 3 Newfies at one point...and the slobber would just FLY! :shock: She always had a wet towel in her hand...

The retriever 'leaks' badly right after a drink...but at least that's just around the water bowl...Celeste, despite her big flews, is remarkably dry-mouthed! I'm very happy with that! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts