Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was a way to get papers for my puppy the sire and dam where suppose to be papered but i guess the guy didn't get the papers for the pups my dog was 8 weeks when i got him but now he is seven months and after trying to contact the breeder isn't working he doesnt answer the phone and wont return emails so if anyone can help please let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
It's my understanding...and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...but unless you get a special "puppy form" from the breeder that has their parents information on it, you can't register them...but I'm not 100% certain on that. There are definately more qualified people on here that can answer you for certain. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well there is a little problem becuase both parents where sold i seen the dam in person but the sire was sold two weeks before i got there i would go over there but don't want to do it uninvited becuase i'm lil pissed and don't want to just run over there espeacially if he doesnt even have the papers. i have the papers for the female i bought but was his gf breeding and that went well i don't want to call the guy out or anything thats not my style but thanks for the post

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have a printed version of his papers from that online pedigree thing but thats all can i get them that way

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
One, anyone can make up a ped, or lie about a ped, & put it on peds online. There are MANY fake peds on there.

Second, there is no way to register your dog without the paperwork from the breeder. Of course there are many "give me your money & I'll send you a certificate saying your dog is 'registered'" kind of registries, but they are nothing more than the joke of the century.

Unfortunately, I'd just talk it up to a lesson learned on where NOT to get a dog from (aka a byb/peddler)

·
Registered
634 Posts
never buy a dog un less u see ther papers if and when u pick uo the pup any responcable breeder wil have the papers there on prem if they dont have them dont buy i feel sorry for u but what did u expect

i think the arf might be able to help u look the up

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
puregrover

i got the basic message from your response but i cant understand some of it what is "arf" but thanks for the response

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
puregrover

thanks you said what did i expect i didn't expect because i did get the papers for one of my dogs and my cousin got his papers for his dogfrom the same place so i tought the dude would be cool he kept it was coming or didn't send enough money or what have you but its a lesson learned i got a great dog just without papers and i didnt spend to much on him like some of the prices out there so that that thank for the reply

·
Registered
634 Posts
im sorry but he says he has papers and u go to pick up the dog and he dosnt have them i wouldnt pick up the dog and i dosnt mater how much u pay for a dog if they say they have papers they should have papers i breed and if i dont get my papers back in time for prople to take there pup home well gess what they dont go in my health agreement and contract i put pup will come with papers and health cert from vet if i was to give them the pup with no papers or health cert they can swew and got a pup for free

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
puregrove

i totally understand next time i'll just get a puppy from you your legit thanks for the reply do you have a site i'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry no web sight but im on my space last name is dilley and i live in s nj
08071 cal the arf and speak to mr walker see if he can help you with getting papers u might not be able to get them from the arf but he might be able to give u a foundation that will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts