·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Looks like he found a great family! :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya he realy did glen is a great guy with an even bigger love for dogs than people kinda like me :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Handsome dog Steve. Glad he is doing well.

What's the story with him anyways? I think I missed it. Where did he come from and why did you have to rescue him?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lisa said:
Handsome dog Steve. Glad he is doing well.

What's the story with him anyways? I think I missed it. Where did he come from and why did you have to rescue him?
hey lisa a friend iv iv known since public school got Mac a year or so ago from the Roses

Here is his mom, http://www.rosebull.com/piggy.shtml
and his dad, http://www.rosebull.com/oscar.shtml

any hoo the long and the short of it is my friends mom hasent been doing so well at all verry sick so he's moved back with her to help her out and Mac has sent her down the stairs twice trying to pass her so he putting his moms safity first ...so he asked if could help find him a good home so i did ! i know glen has been looking for a dog for over a year and after meeting him and intrudcing Mac to him and the way they took to each other i know it would be a good match ! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jaja said:
He sure does look happy!!! :D
Thats what i just said to the wife he realy dose dosent he ..always makes me feel better when i see a good match !

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
You Rock :wink: ...great pics..by the way where have you been "slacker"...

e

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Erica said:
You Rock :wink: ...great pics..by the way where have you been "slacker"...

e
with the dogs and riding the new bike ...still log on every night but not to manny posts ... but iam here ! :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts