Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
BOYDD
JR'S
JOHNSON'S
WANT ME TO KEEP GOING THEY HAVE ALL HAD BLUE EYED PUPS IN LITTERS BEFORE !
THATS HOW THE BLUE EYES GOT INTO THE BLOOD OF THE AMERICAN BULLDOG !!!!!!!30-40 YEARS AGO!!!SO ONE INTERDUCED THE CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG INTO THE AMERICAN BULLDOG FOR HUNTING !
This is true they did do it along time ago but reputable breaders shy away from blue eyes now days because it is considered a fault, it realy dont matter though unless you plan on showing the dog and I see nothing wrong with it myself! I go for working ability over looks as far as ambulls are concerned! I could never show my dog either because it is also a fault to have no less than 15% white on its head and my dog has very little white but he hits the sleeve like a freight train, ripped it off one decoy! If you realy want one I will keep my eye out for you I cruze alot of different sites and if I run across one I will let ya know!

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ambull040769 said:
ALPHAMALE said:
BOYDD
JR'S
JOHNSON'S
WANT ME TO KEEP GOING THEY HAVE ALL HAD BLUE EYED PUPS IN LITTERS BEFORE !
THATS HOW THE BLUE EYES GOT INTO THE BLOOD OF THE AMERICAN BULLDOG !!!!!!!30-40 YEARS AGO!!!SO ONE INTERDUCED THE CATAHOULA LEOPARD DOG INTO THE AMERICAN BULLDOG FOR HUNTING !
This is true they did do it along time ago but reputable breaders shy away from blue eyes now days because it is considered a fault, it realy dont matter though unless you plan on showing the dog and I see nothing wrong with it myself! I go for working ability over looks as far as ambulls are concerned! I could never show my dog either because it is also a fault to have no less than 15% white on its head and my dog has very little white but he hits the sleeve like a freight train, ripped it off one decoy! If you realy want one I will keep my eye out for you I cruze alot of different sites and if I run across one I will let ya know!
cool ya like i saidd in a post before this is somthing that i want for me ...just a pet bro is all
i think its cool hens i am looking fo a pup with blue eyes and i wont get it form just anyone only proven breeders and i think Boyds and JR'S are as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AGREE~~~~?????????????????????????

· Registered
302 Posts
I like Boyds dogs myself he breeds bully hybrids and thats what I prefer, I dont like how the scott dogs look to long and lanky and johnson dogs are just to big and clumbsy to work! I like a well bread combo, a dog that has some speed and agility and still has enough strength and weight to bring down what ever he latches on too...kinda like the best of both worlds!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.