Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Super Moderator
14,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to use your pm's when there are personal issues to
discuss. DO NOT take it to the forum for public display - Thank YOU.

1. Please be respectful towards others in the community.
  • a. This means no "flaming". Flaming is defined as bashing, calling out, name calling, trolling, or any other rude/unnecessary behavior. There will often be a wide range of opinions on any given topic. You are not expected to agree with every suggestion offered on the site, but you are expected to respect the opinions of other members. Intelligent, courteous discussion is welcome and encouraged; pointless bickering is not permitted. If you disagree with posted information, post your alternative suggestion and let the matter drop. Members who cannot adhere to this will be in violation of the forum rules. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to be civil, and we expect that out of each and every member of the site. If someone tries to bait you into an argument, be the bigger person and find another thread to read and/or contribute to.
    b.We are all adults here. However, some members browse the forum with their children, who are of reading age. Please refrain from using profanity in your posts. Certain words will be censored.
    c. When posting something controversial/offensive please post a warning in the title.
    d. Treat others how you would want to be treated.
    e. Avoid references to illegal/immoral activity, hate speech, drug use, etc.
    f. Do not attack a moderator for doing his/her job (e.g., locking threads, issueing warnings, deleting posts). If you disagree with a mod, send a private message to the forum admin (bulldogadm) with a link to the post(s) in question.
    g. Any personal discussions should be done via Private Messaging. Private messages are to remain private, do NOT post them on the forum. If you are having issues via PM, such as harassment, please forward the PM to one of the admins.

· Registered
10 Posts
I understand and agree to the rules. I will respect my fellow forum friends and respect their pets. I will only leave positive feedback and if I don't have anything nice to say I promise I won't say anything at all
Great site you guys have and look forward to happy discussions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.