Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the pictures I took of Remy on his first day at our house. Man, what a transformation he has made. He went from a skinny, stinky, shy dog with a flaky, dull coat to an amazingly sweet, affectionate, gorgeous boy! Looking at these older pictures makes me feel so happy that he's in a good home now.

March 19 - just after a bath

May 29 - even his face has filled out!

My little man

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Wow...there's definitely a difference in his physical appearance, but the REAL difference is in his expression! He looks soooo happy and peaceful in the 'after' pics! Good job!!

I loved the last one of him, with his name across it...gorgeous pic!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mom to many said:
Wow...there's definitely a difference in his physical appearance, but the REAL difference is in his expression!
Definitely! Watching him come out of his shell and totally shine in our house has been awesome. I don't think I'll ever get a dog from a breeder, not when I can show a dog love who has never been shown it before!

·
Registered
163 Posts
You can tell alot about a dog by looking into their eyes!! Nice pics!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
soo beautiful. i have been making sure to read posts about remy ever since you adopted him, and every single one he looks more confident and happy, you are a wonderful person for helping him turn out thst way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.