Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I took Remy up to my mom and step-dad's house for a weekend-long festival. Today was the big parade that runs in front of my parents' house, and there were thousands of people lined up on the street. Remy loved everyone, especially the kids!! He was such a good boy and wonderful bully breed ambassador. (Bella loves kids, too - she's just not quite as gentle with them as Remy is!) He didn't even freak out when the fire engines blasted their sirens right in front of us. Nothing rattles this dog (except when people raise their voices to him...hehe.)

This little boy eyed Remy for about 20 minutes before working up the courage to ask me if he could pet him. The smile on his face when he was petting Remy was priceless!!

Getting head scritches from my nephew

And of course Remy loves his mommy! :D

Oh, hey...check out the cute doggies my husband won for me playing Skee Ball last night at the carnival! The ones with eye patches are bulldogs, I think. :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Remy is a great dog. I love when the public gets a positive view of the bully breeds. Tyson is like Bella. He loves them, but he is a bit rough and tends to lick their face

·
Registered
412 Posts
Im so glad you guys kept him. He is a wonderful boy, and a great addition to your family! You must be so proud of him!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a good boy, Remy! He is such an angel, you can just see it in his face. :angel2:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, That first picture is the best.Looks like Remy and the boy are staring into one another's eyes.That boys smile is great.That picture is priceless.

What a sweet boy.I'll tell you he really made out having you guys as his family.He has come a long way.You should be patting yourself on the back for all you have done for him.He really looks like an angel.Wish I could meet your two block heads :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
420puffer said:
Remy is a great dog. I love when the public gets a positive view of the bully breeds. Tyson is like Bella. He loves them, but he is a bit rough and tends to lick their face
That's Bella all the way! Remy gives sweet little kisses where he just barely flicks out his tongue; Bella slobbers all over everyone's faces!!! :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Awesome pictures! It looks like you guys really had a great time, including the dogs. Isn't summer time grand? :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
420puffer said:
That's Bella all the way! Remy gives sweet little kisses where he just barely flicks out his tongue; Bella slobbers all over everyone's faces!!! :lol:
Bella is a girl version of Tyson!!!. He slobbers way too much.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Awwww, those are the sweetest pictures. Remy is awesome!
Bogart really loves kids too, but he's like Bella and gets too excited
and gives too many kisses. I wish he'd calm down because he
really does like kids, but I'm always afraid that kids will get scared
when he slobbers all over them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts