Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Remy with me up to my mom and step-dad's house this weekend. (My husband had to work all weekend, so Bella stayed home with him.) Remy was so wonderfully behaved all weekend, even at our Father's Day cook-out this afternoon. Everybody just loved him to pieces.

Such a good boy in the car

Handsome boy

My step-nieces and nephews in the hot tub (Remy was intruiged by the big water bowl!)

Playing "Monkey in the Middle" (Remy was the monkey, of course!)

Even when Remy got the ball, he always dropped it for the boys. It was so sweet!

What a good boy!

Remy wanted to help the boys jump the fence.

I was so proud of Remy this weekend. He was a perfect little gentleman, even to my step-brother's 6-month-old baby. Now, if he can teach Bella a few things when it comes to having manners, we'd be set! :)

Here's a video of him demonstrating the reason that we call him "Short Bus" :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
what a good boy he is!! :D I loved the video! :D and the pictures of course! :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Your killing me!!! That is too cute

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Good pics and that's a funny video! Mo does one even worse. If you drop his rawhide treat on the floor he starts running into the other room without it. Then he comes back, tries to pick it up, and runs off without it again, and so on. I will film it later this week and link it.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww how sweet!!! Looks like he was as gentle as always!! I LOVE that video of him!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cannon said:
Good pics and that's a funny video! Mo does one even worse. If you drop his rawhide treat on the floor he starts running into the other room without it. Then he comes back, tries to pick it up, and runs off without it again, and so on. I will film it later this week and link it.
That sounds hilarious! Can't wait to see it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts