Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Steph, I'm not really sure why you care so much. Screw anyone who looks down on your dogs. I assure you people would find excuses even if they were purebred and with papers. Heck, there are plenty of people who look down on my dogs for a variety of reasons. You think I give a crap? Let it roll of your back like water.

You're never gonna be able to force people to rescue. There are rescue people and there are purebred people. It is what it is. You gotta learn to let go of the things you can't control.
My Harley is a mix bully but not a rescue, I agree screw anyone who looks down on my dog! You can breed for certain things but I believe your dogs personality is mainly based on how you bring up your dog. I have had pure breed sheperds before and mutts. I love them all the same.

On the Children topic, we got our first dog after 1 year of marriage. My first born came two years later, and my dog still got her attention it just came with a baby. Misty never felt slighted and loved my kids for her long 16 year life. She was a bully mix.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts