Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby, my little man, my boy, my Doze, what ever I called you. You were our life, We LOVE you, and hope that you and Bruno are having great fun together, and we can't wait to see you guys again.

Thanks Fina

Thanks Roxy

Thanks Bella

Thanks Faith Marie

Thanks for all the Poems, I'm sure I've missed alot, but thanks to everyone

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Guardian Angels

Throughout the past many stories have been told,
Some very new - some very old.
Stories of guardian angels may have been said to you,
Of Angels in many different forms, but all of these are true.
You see - guardian angels take the form of something close to you.

One may be wondering how they find that special one,
The one they care and love for, to play with and have fun,
What isn't told, is the simple fact that the angel chooses you,
The bond that you would share isn't made up, it is true.
They may finally choose to take your side - when you least expect it,
They will cheer you up when your depressed, their love - you can't avoid it.

When your together you feel free,
When alone you're lonely and sad.
The fact that their life is just so short,
Just tends to make you mad.
Love them while you can,
And be happy for them when their free,
Because a pet's life is a precious thing,
A rare commodity.

~Author Unknown

A Heart of Gold stopped beating,
Two shining eyes at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove
He only takes The Best.
God knows you had to leave us,
But you did not go alone ~
For part of us went with you,
The day He took you Home.

Here is his Video
http://media.putfile.com/Dozer49

In loving Memory of Dozer Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzXLPVu4lzM

· Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is my new favorite pic of him, This is the look I got every night when I told him its time to go to your bed. When I look at his pic it seems so real, I feel that I am actually looking into his eyes, and he is looking back.

· Banned
2,458 Posts
:cry: He was truly a beautiful dog. He had very human-like eyes...even just from seeing his picture, you could almost feel him looking into your soul.

I'm sure he and Bruno are having a greattime together...and know that they will see you again someday...

· Registered
8,143 Posts
Dozer, you crazy eyed boy, you have no idea how many people you've touched. We all watched you grow from a silly pup into a handsome young man. Your time was not long enough, but someone up there had other plans for you, so who are we to be selfish and want you to stay? Just know that we all miss you, Big Guy, and you will never be forgotten. Love you, Dozer, boy.

· Registered
2,838 Posts
:angel11: Dozer was loved by all on this forum including myself and yet we never met him in person. It's truly amazing how he touched every single one of us. He brought a smile to our faces. We got to watch him grow and see all his silly faces.Know that you are not alone in this time of grieving as I know the whole forum is grieving along with you.He will truely be missed.

Dozer,you were one of my favorites. I know one day I will get to meet you and oh what a pleasure it will be. You are missed by so many. You will be forever in my thoughts. R.I.P sweet boy :angel7:

· Registered
686 Posts
He will be missed by so many people on this forum, we all watched him grow from a crazy pup into the handsome dog that he was. Words can sometimes never say enough but it feels like we've all lost a member of the family that this forum has become.

R.I.P. Dozer, we will miss you.

· Registered
385 Posts
Hey Meagan,

I have a very high resolution of this that I will email you, just pm me your email addy. I couldn't fit all of the pics that you sent me on here, but if you want anything changed or for me to start over, just let me know. Also, the High Resolution copy is made to print in 11x14 size, so if you want it adjusted to be a smaller size, let me know.

I hope you like it. It was really hard not to cry the whole time I was working on it, so I might do a better job in a few days.

Let me know what you think and send me your email addy,
Bridget

· Registered
2,838 Posts
Fina said:
Hey Meagan,

I have a very high resolution of this that I will email you, just pm me your email addy. I couldn't fit all of the pics that you sent me on here, but if you want anything changed or for me to start over, just let me know. Also, the High Resolution copy is made to print in 11x14 size, so if you want it adjusted to be a smaller size, let me know.

I hope you like it. It was really hard not to cry the whole time I was working on it, so I might do a better job in a few days.

Let me know what you think and send me your email addy,
Bridget

OMG, That is absolutely beautiful!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.