Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Momer and I have missed the forum the past few weeks.

Got a few good pics today, and a few of a play date he had last week.

Once again, trying to look like a bat.

:shock: WHOA!

His play date. Again with the bat impression.

Meeting new friends...

...then getting bit and scratched in the privates by them. :shock:

Shunned by Heidi, Mo moves on to another girl. She is clearly not in the same league as his former love.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
love the pics!!! They turned out great. he is sooooooo cute!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mo sends a smooch to Heaven, Kate and Gem.

High five (his new trick) to Eli and Koa.

He is really getting the look down pat. :p

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Really missed seein' Mo!! What a photogenic boy! :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Jasmine was so happy to see his pics. She saw started barking went grabbed her leash and said take to my mans lol. As always love the pics of mo

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That last pic is the best!!!! Welcome back boys!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beetle said:
Awwww, he's got the funniested faces. Looks like he had a blast with his new girlfriend. :D
:) Actually she played referee by barking at the boys when they played too rough. She was gettin nervous, the boys were havin a blast.

Jasmine was so happy to see his pics. She saw started barking went grabbed her leash and said take to my mans lol. As always love the pics of mo
Nice! She sounds like his kinda girl!

I laughed my a$$ off at the side by side bat pics...
It's kindof an old joke with him, he has been making those faces since I got him.

Thanks everyone. Missed seeing everyones pics the last coupla weeks, been peeking in, but I know I missed a lot. :(

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awwwwwwe, Momo! I love seeing pics of Batface! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I haven't been on in a couple of days and just now found this thread. Heidi wants me to type that after seeing Mo with those other girls, she realized that she's still madly in love with him and she wants him back. Her heart was filled with jealousy and pain when she stumbled across this thread. She's willing to do whatever it takes to win him back including selling her little brother in order to get the money to fly out there to be with Mo.

she's so devasted that she had to tear up my sofa..... please consider giving her another chance.... I can't afford to lose any more furniture!!!!
:shock:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts