Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ladies! Cookies Mom I know but he loves it there lol. He is a brat and loves to be on my lap giving me kiseds lol. I have to admit he is heavy as heck lol

Looking at these pics tells He soo needs a bath but im to sick to give him one :( One thing about having a white dog they get dirty FAST! I just gave him one Saturday!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh my goodness, how he has grown! What a big, handsome guy! :D

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
if you get a rubber brush he'll stay white longer, just a tip. I use one of the mits your sapossed to use when you bath them, takes off loose hair,a lus, and it only costs about 5 dollars!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
peeblerelf said:
How come you got him at 5 weeks? thats really young! Was he a foster or something?
Because the owners of the mother's landlord said they could not keep the pups, They already had the mom and dad and one baby and that was all that was allowed so we got him :) He was the last one and Im happy I did get him!

·
Registered
193 Posts
peeblerelf said:
How come you got him at 5 weeks? thats really young! Was he a foster or something?
I got Busta at 5 weeks! He was REAL small. i dont know he was so small. i got him for my birthday & i gotta say it was da best present EVER!

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey i have a ?

how old is he now and what do u feed him i got my dog about 4 to 5 weeks also and i swear he isnt growning its like he stunt his growth

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: hey i have a ?

BRQZ33 said:
how old is he now and what do u feed him i got my dog about 4 to 5 weeks also and i swear he isnt growning its like he stunt his growth
I used to feed him goats milk for the first days then i saw he started liking my other dogs [yorkie] food, i think it was chicken & rice for puppies. I gave him that for a next month then he stopped eatin it. Since then he`s been on tripe & he loves it!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: hey i have a ?

BRQZ33 said:
He will be 6 month on October 4th I just feed him Nutro Choice dog food nothing special he is just gonna be huge cause his parents were

1 - 20 of 21 Posts