Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my little Ringy-Dingy was adopted out today, and I got the replacement part I needed for my camera, I thought I would post pics of him from the beginning until now. I already miss him painfully. :cry:

Some of these pics you have seen before, others not.

In the shelter. Covered in flea-dirt and scabs, weighing about 40 pounds.

On the ride away from the shelter. YAY!

When he first came to me - at about 50 pounds.

Meeting Buster (~55 pounds):

After repairing his burst neuter incision - at 59 pounds: Gotta love the lampshade pics. They're so pitiful they just make me giggle. :lol:

There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place li........

Checking out Miss Misha - she's such a hottie!

Begging for a treat with Dino.

Loving Rainey and Blue (awww.......)

Starting to look like a healthy boy. :D

Yes, I'm sexy. Check out my muscles! (~70 pounds)

Mom, please let me in. I see no reason to be outside when inside is so cozy.

Did you get my good side?

No wait! It's this side!

With my new daddy. :D I think he's just the coolest!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D I will. Now that I got my camera fixed, you guys will be completely inundated with HUGE photo dumps! LOL!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Awwwwwww...that almost had me crying! Good for Ringo! And THANKS to you! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He has the biggest, most soulful eyes I've ever seen. Hooray for him finding a new home. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
This one made me want to cry :cry:
There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place li........

And this one made me feel so much better.
:D
With my new daddy. :D I think he's just the coolest!

So glad he found a happy home. Know you must miss him terribly - you are
a very special person to give so much love knowing the pain you will feel later.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
What a beautiful boy he is! I am always a sucker for nice pigment like that! He is handsome and good for you for doing such a wonderufl deed fostering him and getting him back into shape. Great job!

PS you might want to mention to his new owner that that prong collar needs to have a link or 2 removed. Way too loose and it wont work well like that.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lisa said:
What a beautiful boy he is! I am always a sucker for nice pigment like that! He is handsome and good for you for doing such a wonderufl deed fostering him and getting him back into shape. Great job!

PS you might want to mention to his new owner that that prong collar needs to have a link or 2 removed. Way too loose and it wont work well like that.
:) Yeah, we went through the collar thing. It's the first time he's ever used one, so I showed him how to take it apart and told him 2 links need to come out. I think he's going to take that one back and exchange it for the quick release kind so that you don't have to take it apart every time you put it on and take it off.

Thanks, everyone, for the nice comments. He's a wonderful dog with so much heart and will. All I had to do was give food and baths, and he took care of the rest. I forgot to mention that when I weighed him yesterday, he was up to 74.5 pounds! Oh, and that at his new home, he has 7 ACRES to run and play on, and two little boys to play with. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Cool you are on top of the collar thing. One other suggestion. Maybe tell him to try and find a prong collar with smaller links. The medium sized ones would probably be better for that dog. I use them on Rosco and he is a big boy. I don't find the large heavy ones like that work very well compared to the smaller ones. I also dont like the quick release but to each their own I guess.

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
That was a great set of pics..good things come to all who wait... :love7:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
WOW what a difference.Poor thing looked near death in those first few shots :(
but after being with you he looks GREAT.So glad he found a good home.
Kudo's to you :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts